Mares ICON HD net Log reset

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SHoag9796

New
Reaction score
I recently purchased a used ICON HD and would like to reset the dive logs. there has to be a way to do this so a diver can start fresh with his own logs? My local dive shop and I have searched and searched in the manuals and forums everywhere now we post.

Thanks

I recently purchased a used ICON HD and would like to reset the dive logs. there has to be a way to do this so a diver can start fresh with his own logs? My local dive shop and I have searched and searched in the manuals and forums everywhere now we post.

Thanks

For sure there is a possibility to reset the computer. But not for a "normal" user. When the older IconHD were exchanged for the IconNet Ready models, the refurbished computers got an reset by the Mares dealers. So I guess if you goes to an authorizised Mares dealer he should have a software to do the reset.

Uli

Back
Top Bottom