mares icon bcd backorder

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

xscream1

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi, I'm a new diver In Quebec Canada and ordered the Mares Icon bcd back in january 2010. My shop still hasn't received it and i'm starting to get worried about this extended backorder.

Does anyone know how long back orders are with Mares here in Canada usually?

Or does anyone know something specifically about that BCD?

Thanks

We are running a little behind on the Icon BCD's, although they are in production. PM Sent.

Zak, are you planning on making any changes to a 2010 version of Icon (like adding a cummerbund)? Thanks.

Hi, We are not planning on making any changes to the 2010 Icon. This has been a very popular bcd for us and I'm not sure adding the cumberbund would really make a difference from a performance perspective. However it would add some cost and weight, which I am pretty sure no one wants to see.

Thanks for asking.

Zak, thanks for the information. When do you expect 2010 Icon will be available through local dealers? My LDS was not able to answer this question.

Hi, We are expecting containers of products over the next 4 weeks. Among these containers are Icon BCD's. It is very reasonable to expect good supply in this time frame. I hope this helps! Again thanks for asking.

Best,

Back
Top Bottom