Mares Dragon xs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cotton1of2

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I have a Mares dragon xs for sale. I have had it for about two months and I have dived it about 20 times. It works great. I had a problem with the pockets but I have since gotten new ones that are a new batch and they haven't failed in any of my dives. I bought it with broken pockets from a LDS that didn't want to deal with the pocket issue. But it's all good now. I will sell it for $300 + S&H. There's nothing wrong with it, I just want to move up to a single tank wing and it's a little small for me. I'm 5'7" and about 165. I think it has 32 lbs. lift. I would be willing to trade if anyone is interested. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• 1104092129.jpg
    1104092129.jpg
    396.9 KB · Views: 58
  • 1104092128a.jpg
    1104092128a.jpg
    215.2 KB · Views: 60
  • 1104092128.jpg
    1104092128.jpg
    226.8 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
Come on people, shoot me some bids if anything! Sorry the pics are upside down, I promise I'll put the BC upright before I ship it:dork2:

can someone please tell me why no one is even asking about this BC. Is something wrong? Does the pocket thing scare people or something?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom