Mares Contact Info

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi Mares Guys,

I write for a website, and am trying to figure out who to email to request permission to use images of mares masks in an article I am writing about scuba diving mask features. I would particularly like to talk about the liquid skin silicon, as well as a few other things.

As I am sure you are aware, this information is not on the website.

Would you be able to email me the email address of the person I should contact? (I live in mexico, so it is hard to call)

my email scuba . guide at about . com (scuba board is not letting me post urls so delete the spaces from the email address and change at to the at sign)

the website is the scuba diving section of about . com

Thanks!

Natalie L Gibb

Hi Natalie,

I'll forward you the contact info in a private message.

HI, I'm trying to locate an address to post my Warranty card for a BCD I purchased recently. Can you help me as I can't find one anywhere? I'm based in Ireland so any in Europe will do!

Thanks

Veronica

HEAD U.K. LTD.
2 Beezon Road - Kendal Cumbria
LA96BW KENDAL
Tel: +44 (0)1539 724 740
Fax: +44 (0)1539 730 955
I hope this helps.

Best,

This is for the Mares guys as well.

I live in Tampa FL, and I have contacted most of the authorized Mares dealers for a 300 mi radius and no one seems to have a selection of Mares BCD's. Now I realize the economy is bad and they are expensive to stock but I would like to see/try on a Mares BCD (Dragon) to make the best decision as to what will work best for me. I can't find any numbers at Mares to contact them directly to help me with this issue.

Please help, This would be an easy sale for two BCD's

Hi Zak

Just back from a dive holiday and very disappointed in the new Mares BCD I bought and used for the first time. On about the second day of diving I suddenly had buoyancy issues - only to discover the reason for this was one of the weights pockets had come out during the dive never to be seen again. I had read (after my purchase) that a lot of people had had this problem and I was hoping that the problem had been rectified by Mares and I would not suffer the same issues. Alas this was not the case. I was just very lucky that for safety, I had distributed my weights well and as a precaution after reading some of the reviews wore some on a weights belt.

How have other people got around this problem with the pockets coming out mid dive? Is there a replacement pocket that is more secure?

Please advise!

Veronica

Dear Mares Guys ,

I have bought the Mares Mission 3 - It is Lovely , However i want to make somre changes.
Can I buy a Wrist Mount for the Puck Comuter from MAres ? and A submersable depth gauge to fit in its place on the consol ?

This would be great if you guys can tell me where I can order the Wrist mount ( the whole strap & mount) and the Depth gauge.

Please you can email me on : Elias_abou_jawdeh@hotmail.com

Back
Top Bottom