Mares abyss titanium, Black Diamond BCD and more

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakoman

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I am selling for a family friend gear belonged to her late husband. He purchased everything in 1998, took the cert class and found he could not wear fins so he never finished class. The gear may have been used in pool for class maybe once or twice, but never went into ocean. It has been properly stored since than. I am asking $500, $450 if you come to me. I believe this as an excellent price and there is no signs of use or wear on the equipment.
Everything in pictures it included except the smaller weight belt wrist weight bands and the hood.
Spread out16.jpgSpread out7.jpgAIR2.jpgIMG_20120311_085554.jpgIMG_3254.jpgStage2 regulator.jpgSuunto Air Favor Lux.jpgMares MR22.jpg1329182662802.jpgith Sea Quest black Diamond BCD wAir2 system Size LG40
Mares MR22 Titanium Stage 1 regulator,
Mares Abyss Titanium Stage 2 Regulator,
Suunto Air Favor Lux w/ compass

Wetsuit with gloves and zippered boots
Boots are size 9 made by deep sea, there is a second pair of boots also
fins say Medium
wetsuit XL 100%nylon laminated on neoprene rubber exclusive of rubber it is seaquest
gloves are M 90% neoprene made by deep sea
6x4lb, 4x2lb weight bag (32lbs total)
Belt with 2x8lb, 2x5lb, and 1x4lb lead weights (30lbs total)
2 clip ankle weights

I am not sure the thickness of the wetsuit I can measure, I do know he was planning on using in san diego area though. If I am delivering I am willing to drive as far as LA, Riverside. If you live in San Diego than I might be able to do the drive for the lower price.

Last edited:
I am down to the Regulators, Wetsuit items, and the weight belt, all for $350, or regulators for $250. The BCD Tank and dive computer were all checked and found to be without any problems, I expect the regulators to be the same. If there is any problems with them when checked I will either take back or pay repair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom