Closed Mares Abyss MR22T

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jcee

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello fellow divers up for sale is a Mares Abyss MR22T in great condition. I'm the second owner and used it as my backup reg, everything works great. I've serviced the second stage and the octo, but not the first stage. The first stage has a flex hose (don't know the brand) and a new HOG spg. If you have and questions post/reply or pm me. Thanks in advance for taking the time to look at my post.

As with any scuba equipment, it must be checked out by a professional before use.

Asking $300 OBO, local pickup San Francisco Bay Area or ship at the buyers expense.

Paypal for payment.

IMG_1773.jpeg
IMG_1761.jpeg
IMG_1762.jpeg
IMG_1763.jpeg
IMG_1764.jpeg
IMG_1765.jpeg
IMG_1766.jpeg
IMG_1767.jpeg
IMG_1768.jpeg

The Abyss 22 is one of the all-time classics. These post-2008 versions are the best as they trimmed unnecessary weight from the first stage and added a port on the second stage body which really eases servicing.

If you can find someone to sell you the faceplates, you can turn the seconds into XR DR clones. It's the same reg otherwise.
1632724050384.png

The Abyss 22 is one of the all-time classics. These post-2008 versions are the best as they trimmed unnecessary weight from the first stage and added a port on the second stage body which really eases servicing.

If you can find someone to sell you the faceplates, you can turn the seconds into XR DR clones. It's the same reg otherwise.
View attachment 684101
Reckon I could get the face plates assuming current production if anyone is interest.

OP, good luck with sale.

Including it. The whole cover is normally sold as a single assembly. The purge button parts are theoretically swappable, but there's a good chance of breaking one of the plastic fingers if you try it.

Back
Top Bottom