Mares 82x 1st stage O-rings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KvdE

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi,

Currently I'm trying to build a save-a-dive kit for the equipment I have myself, before the diving season starts.
At the moment I'm struggling to find the right O-ring size for in between the tank valve and the 1st stage of the DIN version of the Mares 82x.

I contacted 2 dive shops and unfortunatly got two different Mares part numbers.
The first one was part number 46110247, a 10.77mm x 2.62mm 70sh O-ring (specs from their website), which sounds odd to me because it's at the high pressure side (and therefore I would expect 90sh hardness for the O-ring).
The second part number was 46110227, I couldn't find specifications of this one.

So now I got two different part numbers, but I don't know which is the right one. I tried to find a exploded view with part numbers or a service manual of the 82x 1st stage so I could check the part number myself, but I could only find old service manuals from long before the 82x was introduced.
Does someone know which one is the right one, or does somebody have a recent service manual/exploded view of the 82x so I can have a look myself?

Kind regards,
Koen

Hi,

Currently I'm trying to build a save-a-dive kit for the equipment I have myself, before the diving season starts.
At the moment I'm struggling to find the right O-ring size for in between the tank valve and the 1st stage of the DIN version of the Mares 82x.

I contacted 2 dive shops and unfortunatly got two different Mares part numbers.
The first one was part number 46110247, a 10.77mm x 2.62mm 70sh O-ring (specs from their website), which sounds odd to me because it's at the high pressure side (and therefore I would expect 90sh hardness for the O-ring).
The second part number was 46110227, I couldn't find specifications of this one.

So now I got two different part numbers, but I don't know which is the right one. I tried to find a exploded view with part numbers or a service manual of the 82x 1st stage so I could check the part number myself, but I could only find old service manuals from long before the 82x was introduced.
Does someone know which one is the right one, or does somebody have a recent service manual/exploded view of the 82x so I can have a look myself?

Kind regards,
Koen

look at part number 27

Attachments

• DB0B31D5-5BF9-4F2C-ADB1-653FEEDD1E02.jpeg
    DB0B31D5-5BF9-4F2C-ADB1-653FEEDD1E02.jpeg
    60.1 KB · Views: 143
  • 73A0A426-53C7-49A9-8690-81453156FF1D.jpeg
    73A0A426-53C7-49A9-8690-81453156FF1D.jpeg
    131.5 KB · Views: 127
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back