Mares 12S Reg

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi all

I'm new to this site, so bear with me if I am in the wrong place for this post.

I wonder if someone can answer this question, or put me in contact with the right person/place on the site.

I have a Mares 12S (Diaphram) Regulator with a SCUBAPRO Air2. While I was rinsing my gear today, I inadvertently released the Air2 Iinflator Hose from the Air2 housing/BCD while the housing/BCD was under water. I am worried that by sliding the Air2 Iinflator hose mechanism back to release the hose from the Air2 may have allowed some water to enter the Inflator Hose and ultimately the first stage. Can someone please tell me if this is possible.

I know I have been diving long enough to know this, but I don't! Any help would be appreciated.

Regards

Bob

Welcome to Scubaboard!

While I'm pretty sure of the answer, I think it's better if I direct you to an expert instead. You can ask product specific questions in each manufacturer's forum. Here's the Scubapro one.

If you navigate to the Community section using the link at the top of your screen, you can also see a list of all the different forums to choose from.

Happy diving!

Back
Top Bottom