March PI Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

midwestdvr

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Some pics from my recent trip to the PI. Didn't take too many pics and wasn't too happy with how they came out. My buoyancy/trim during this trip was so bad that I didn't take the cam underwater until I figured out what was wrong.

PI2006_2048rsz.jpg

PI2006_2126rsz.jpg

PI2006_2095rsz.jpg

Kudos to you for backing off and waiting until you figured things out! :thumb:

It paid off because your photos are great.

Midwest i'm most impressed, great photos as usual.
Love the turtle and anemonefish shots.

And if this is the sort of pics that you can get with a strobe on your cam then I can't wait to get mine :D :) :wink:.
As a matter of fact i'm not even sure if it's the same camera after looking at these pics :wink:.

Midwest mine telling me the settings used and what post processing was done on these pics if any??
EDIT- Don't bother had a look through your gallery..

Nice pics. Too bad you couldn't take more, but safety comes first. Did you use manual or auto settings on your strobe?

Jamdiver:
Midwest i'm most impressed, great photos as usual.
Love the turtle and anemonefish shots.

And if this is the sort of pics that you can get with a strobe on your cam then I can't wait to get mine :D :) :wink:.
As a matter of fact i'm not even sure if it's the same camera after looking at these pics :wink:.

Midwest mine telling me the settings used and what post processing was done on these pics if any??
EDIT- Don't bother had a look through your gallery..
Thanks Dee and Jam.

I did autolevels on the turtle pic as that was just a snap I took on my way up the line. Didn't have the time to set it up properly as I was getting close to the end of my time limit at that depth and didn't want to have to fulfill a lengthy stop time. I like the fact that the settings are automatically displayed when you upload your pics here at SB.

Back
Top Bottom