March 9th - CCR Pool Demo & Seminar at the Underwater Connection!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Closed Circuit Rebreather Seminar and Demo Day!
Come join us as we explore the world of SILENT DIVING!

We had such a blast hosting the last CCR Demo Day, we are doing it AGAIN!

As the only Ambient Pressure Diving Closed Circuit Rebreather Dealer in the Metro-Milwaukee area, the Underwater Connection is hosting ANOTHER Closed Circuit Rebreather Seminar and Demo Day in the pool!

We will start by diving several different Closed Circuit Rebreather units in our local pool in Menomonee Falls. Then we will take a lunch break, and head back to the Underwater Connection for a very informative seminar by the renowned rebreather expert, Ron Benson. Ron will be covering the pros & cons of a CCR, how they work, the different models out there, and of course, try to answer any questions you may have!

We plan on having up to 6 closed circuit rebreathers available for this seminar including the Inspiration, Evolution, Megalodon, and KISS rebreathers! This is a great opportunity to learn about this cutting-edge technology!

When: March 9th
Pool Dives: 9am to 11am
Classroom: 1pm - 3pm
Where: Underwater Connection - Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
Cost: $60 per person SPACE IS VERY, VERY LIMITED...call to reserve your spot today!!!!

Please bring your C-card (any level), mask, fins, swimsuit, and towel!

262-251-8283
Underwater Connection PADI Instructor Development Center (Milwaukee Wisconsin Scuba Diving Certification Lessons & Classes) Online Scuba Class, Scuba Podcasts

To anyone interested in this...I can say that it is a top notch presentation. I'm almost tempted to sign up again just to get more pool time. It is that neat!!

It is definitely worth the experience.

Just a quick update on our Closed Circuit Rebreather Demo scheduled for March 9th...

Curt from Shearwater Computers will there to let everyone demo the Shearwater Pursuit computers. Shearwater Research Inc. - Computers for Diving

He is also bringing the new CCR from Belgium, the rEvo.
Home Page

Plus we will also have a few other items for you to demo in the pool, including the Oceanic Heads Up Display Computer Mask, the Aqualung SlingShot fins, and more!

Give us a call today to sign up! There are a few spots left!

262-251-8283
Underwater Connection PADI Instructor Development Center (Milwaukee Wisconsin Scuba Diving Certification Lessons & Classes) Online Scuba Class, Scuba Podcasts
The Underwater Connection

I'm taking my RB training right now from Ron. Heading to Florida next weekend for the open water dives. He does a great job. I have dove with him since 1997 or so. Al:coffee:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom