march 2008 dive trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Donnie1442000

Registered
Reaction score
I’m looking to do a 7-10 day diver trip to the Philippines in or about March of 2008. I will probably stay in one area so that I can get in more diving and less flying. Where would you recommend? Who do you recommend? Looking at both shore based and live aboard operations. Do you have a recommendation? There are 5 of us for sure going all very experienced divers.

concentrate in visayas, particularly cebu-bohol-negros area. famous dive sites here includes apo islands, balicasag, moalboal, malapascua.

the rest of the PPD are still in REM, they should be able to give you more detailed advise on these places in a little while. :)

PUERTO GALERA !

one spot lots of diving activities from galera you can hop to nearby dive spots Agapito, Washing Machine(i hate that place, means its like you are playing Combat, diving in trenches while water around you is SWIRLING !!!! i enjoy it :) ) etc. normally dived at Verde Island.

we are also planning to goto the Philippines next year; perhaps Jan. Feb or March. we will be going for three weeks, (that's all the time I can get off from work).
We are also planning to go to Moalboal, Dumagete, or return to Puerto Galera. we had a good time with Action Divers in Little LaLaguna beach. We hope to dive for two of those weeks, then spend time with family.
John and Needa

Puerto Galera and Anilao... should make for a nice mix of diving, all very convenient from Manila without involving flying.

yeah but what about them going to visayas and staying there the entire duration of the trips? u guys always say visayas is better! :)

Back
Top Bottom