March 2008 Cabo San Lucas Trip - Small Dive Op Wanted!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Smurf Stomper

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
During spring break (week of March 10) my family and I are going down to Cabo San Lucas, and I will be doing some diving as a welcomed relief from my studies.

Last time I went to Mexico I hit up Puerto Vallarta, and had a great time - went out with Local Divers, who are well known on these forums (just do a search for 'Nacho' :)). Wanting to have the same sort of experience again, does anyone know of any "one-man" dive ops in CSL? I'm not too excited about hopping on one of the overpriced cattle-call trips since I love the more focused style of indie ops.

From my searches thus far CSL doesn't have such an opportunity, but come on, surely there's something out there matching my description. I'm posting well in advance of my trip as well, to give the most opportunity for a response.

Baja Dive in Cabo can take a small group 4 to 5 divers on a small boat private trips for the same price as a cattle boat $85 per person with gear.You get a PADI instructor as a guide and drinks. Baja Dive

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom