March 18 - Blue Hole Get-together

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ABQdiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
The Albuquerque contingent of dive fanatics will be getting together on Sunday, March 18 for some diving and a lunch cookout if anyone is interesting.

Meet at the SE picnic tables at about 8:30am or so, gear up and do a couple or three dives. A grill (at least one) will be on site, so bring stuff that will work.

Any Rocky Mountain Oyster folks up for some 69° , sunny weather, good conversation and laughs???? The dives are a given........

Alan and I will be there, looking forward to it.

I'll be there, but will be involved with the torture process that is GUE Fundamentals. :wink:

amascuba:
I'll be there, but will be involved with the torture process that is GUE Fundamentals. :wink:

Oh! That's right!! You'll be fine! But good luck anyway!!

ABQdiver:
The Albuquerque contingent of dive fanatics will be getting together on Sunday, March 18 for some diving and a lunch cookout if anyone is interesting.

Meet at the SE picnic tables at about 8:30am or so, gear up and do a couple or three dives. A grill (at least one) will be on site, so bring stuff that will work.

Any Rocky Mountain Oyster folks up for some 69° , sunny weather, good conversation and laughs???? The dives are a given........

Dan and I are planning on being there.

Get lunch going SOONER for us RMO's with a long drive home! Hope the weather is good! We can bring vittles if needed, I think I have some squirrel and possum in the ice box! :rofl3:

Actually I do have Elk if people are interested!

We will be there Saturday on the 17th as well if people are interested in hooking up then.

Anyone else from Denver who is interested in going can respond to this thread. We are planning on taking a Honda at this time, but could take a truck if we get more interest from the Denver area.

St Pat's Weekend at The Hole. I'll see if I can get my home bud interested. Perch should be about 50F - been trying to talk him into some Pacific diving, good practice. Maybe the sharks will still be there?

DandyDon:
St Pat's Weekend at The Hole. I'll see if I can get my home bud interested. Perch should be about 50F - been trying to talk him into some Pacific diving, good practice. Maybe the sharks will still be there?

I think those were relocated by the 2006 wildlife relocation group (sponsored by Al Gore's "Be nice to Wild Things Program") to Balmorhea.......... :D :D

ABQdiver:
I think those were relocated by the 2006 wildlife relocation group (sponsored by Al Gore's "Be nice to Wild Things Program") to Balmorhea.......... :D :D
Did the crawdads make a come back after the bottom semi-cleaning? Maybe we need to import some new ones?

DandyDon:
Did the crawdads make a come back after the bottom semi-cleaning? Maybe we need to import some new ones?

Yes! Lots of new and growing bugs to entertain you!!

Just checked the forecast for Santa Rosa. Saturday, mostly sunny, high~82F/Low~43F, Sunday mostly Sunny High~84F/Low~40F.

NICE!

We are planning on BBQ'ng Sunday. Anyone want Elk? If not, we will bring some burger meat, or maybe Brat's.

Looking forward to hooking up with the ABQ Crowd Sunday, and watching James go through the GUE hazing process! :D :popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom