Marathon hotel w/scuba onsite??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CPrincess

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I am flying into Marathon,Fl for a long weekend so I will have no car of my own and don't want to rack up to many paid car rides. What hotels have scuba onsite or a quick walk? Really looking for a reasonable cancelation policy, something in the range of 3 days. I did see Glunz near Deep Blue, but their cancelation policy is 30 days which I am not prepared to accept!

I do not think any of the Marathon hotels there have scuba "onsite"...especially within a quick walk of the airport. Unless the hotel is across US1 and if i remember correctly there are only 1 or 2 then you will have to walk a little further hopefully not lugging scuba gear! Not sure how relaible Uber or Lyft is there but worth a try

I do not think any of the Marathon hotels there have scuba "onsite"...especially within a quick walk of the airport. Unless the hotel is across US1 and if i remember correctly there are only 1 or 2 then you will have to walk a little further hopefully not lugging scuba gear! Not sure how relaible Uber or Lyft is there but worth a try
I'm planning on taking a paid car ride from the airport, but just don't want to take more than I have to :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom