maps?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

d56nut

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi All,

Is there a place on the web that shows a map of cozumel that includes where all the hotels are and where all the dive ops are?

Thanks!!! :bounce:

Here is a start: http://www.papahogs.com/noframes/nfindex.htm

Note: I just found this on the net and I sure don't have any affiliation with this shop nor have I ever been to Coz much less been diving with these people. This has been a paid political announcement by the Committee to Re-elect the President (Carter).

I belive the above link was meant to be www.cancunmap.com

The following is from their website. I include it because of the interesting way they do business. The "honor system." While the address is cancunmap, they have the best map of Cozumel that I have seen. It even has the new Pemex station being built by the International pier that had not even been finished two weeks ago.

How do I order on the honor system?
1. Use our ORDER FORM to send us your:
..........Name
..........Mailing address (not your email)
..........Which map(s) you'd like
We DO NOT need a credit card number.

2. Maps are typically mailed the same day (except Sunday orders) from Des Moines, Iowa in the central United States.
(Nope, we don't get to live in Cancun!)

3. Watch your mailbox (the one by the street). Most U.S. orders arrive in three to five days. International orders take a few days longer.

4. Look them over. Once you decide they are everything you expected, mail us a check using the self-addressed envelope that will arrive with your map.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, just mail them back. NO QUESTIONS

I must admit I was a little concerned about this system, but the maps got to me within 3 days

dnhill

I can also vouch for these maps. We were very surprised on a lot of the detail of the maps. And we love the way they do business.

i bought these maps, they are very detailed and also has tid bits on each business.
highly recommended

OOPS again. Thanks for the correction about the address. If you get a chance, check out the other one also. I bought this map in the hotel gift shop just a few days ago.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom