Many Congrats to BurBunny!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Christi

PADI MSDT/Former CZM Dive op owner
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I just wanted to congratulate Amber on a well deserved recognition in the 2005 Jim Church Photo Classic photo contest sponsored by the Aggressor fleet!

Amber's talent shined through and won her "Honorable Mention" which is quite an accomplishment being up against some incredibly talented photographers...over an entire year with submissions from all Aggressor boats!

See Amber's photo here as well as the other winners!

Congrats Amber...you definitley deserved it!! HAVE FUN in Kona!!!!
http://www.aggressor.com/news_photo_contest.php

She's on a roll!

In addition to this win, she is also in line for at least one stamp for Turks & Caicos and won a great prize for her shots there, too!

And, if that weren't enough, she's just been included in the new Fodor's Complete Guide to Caribbean Cruises as the woman to talk to! Page 39...for how to contact her :)

A massive congratulations on all the successes, Girl! How are you ever going to top this? :D

Congratulations again, Amber. You're da Woman!! :thumb:

:blush: :blush: :blush: Thank you! I'm incredibly honored not to mention thrilled (and shocked) by these! Am so fortunate to have some incredibly talented photographers be very giving in their advice, assistance and friendship, not to mention being able to dive in wonderful locations to grow in my skills. Diving and photography is a passion, which I do for the joy they give me... but will admit it's nice when others like what I create as well :) :blush:

Back
Top Bottom