Manual - DGX Deep 6

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JBFG

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hello Deep 6!

I'm looking at potentially buying a reg set of the DGX Deep 6.
I asked DGX if they have the service manual available, like you have yours website for the version you sell there. DGX told me they do not have the service manual and referred me to you.
Before I pull the trigger I want to know that the service manual is indeed available somewhere.

Thanx!

It's on the website somewhere.
The only servicemanual is the one for the Deep 6 - branded reg. The DGX reg version is presumably not the same, but perhaps the service manual is the same. When you say "It" do you mean the Deeps 6 reg service manual or a service manual for the DGX reg version? When you say "the website" do you mean the DGX website or the Deep 6 website?

I don't think the Deep 6 reg service manual is actually on the current Deep 6 website, by the way. Presumably it will reappear when they get their site revisions completed.

Meanwhile, here is the current service manual.

Attachments

• deep_six_reg_manual_v1.pdf
    4.5 MB · Views: 304
Click on the link I posted. Takes you right to the manual.

“I don't think the Deep 6 reg service manual is actually on the current Deep 6 website, by the way. Presumably it will reappear when they get their site revisions completed.”

The DGX deep 6 is a different reg. It requires a different manual.
That manual is what I’m looking for,not the signature manual. DGX doesn’t have that manual and tells me that only deep6 would have it.

Last edited:
Ahh, thanks. I guess they moved it as part of the site revision. Same one I uploaded.

I don't think the Deep 6 reg service manual is actually on the current Deep 6 website, by the way. Presumably it will reappear when they get their site revisions completed.

It is up on the new website, it has its own dedicated page, for users to accept our download terms. The link is in the quick links section on the bottom left.

I would prefer if direct links were not posted as I like users to read the terms and accept them before downloading.

The DGX deep 6 is a different reg. It requires a different manual.
That manual is what I’m looking for,not the signature manual. DGX doesn’t have that manual and tells me that only deep6 would have it.

This is correct, our manual is for our signature series regulator. The DGX by Deep6 is a specific product made exclusively for DGX, a 'house' reg for them so to speak. Its a minor technicality, but specifically the reg is a DGX product made by us. Hence all warranty and service is handled by DGX.

We do not have a unique manual for that reg, but the same principles apply as for service of many balanced diaphragm regs. Our training course would give you the skills necessary to service either reg, albeit the instructions are not specific to the DGX version in the printed manual.

The DGX by Deep6 is a well-proven regulator design, so if you have experience with similar models, the service should be the same. If you have any further questions I would be happy to answer.

Cheers,
Landon

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom