Mantas and Mandarins of Yap

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Very nice presentation mjh. I really like the mix of music, stills (with interesting effects), and video.

++Ken++

Thanks, wish I could add higher quality video clips. In HD some of the clips look great but the files would be way to big.

Wish I could watch it, but my computer won't download the Photodex plug-in. I keep getting error [document name].send is not a function. Maybe Photodex isn't compatible with Firefox.

Thanks, wish I could add higher quality video clips. In HD some of the clips look great but the files would be way to big.

I wouldn't worry about it, they look awfully good the way they are.

++Ken++

Getting closer. I downloaded a "ProShow" plug in online, which seemed to work, but I get terminal buffering. How long should this thing take to load? I get the title page, then click it and wait several minutes while the "buffering" page sits there. I have a very fast connection, too.

Photodex does not work on Macs.

Since we have started adding the video clips they really take a while to load 3-5mins. I am a web idiot so need to see if there is a way I can save them at my site and people can play them from there. Any ideas anyone???

Finally got to see it. Very nice, Martin. I really liked the way you mixed the video clips in with the slides. Good music, too. I think my connection had issues due to a bad cable gateway-my Internet kept dying the last couple of days. Once I installed the new modem the slide show came up in about 3-4 minutes. Last time I left it for about 10, then gave up. The Manta Sunball shots were very cool, and you had a couple of awesome macros of those multicolored little guys. The Lionfish video was very cool as well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom