Manta point

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tom_kkh

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Dear All,

I am planning a trip to dive bali, manta point-main objective, this nov or dec. Two day diving trips for now, no liveaboard.

As a first timer in bali, can any kind soul suggest which town should I stay for this instance.

Preferably the town should have some shopping to do for my misses while i am out in the sea.

suggestion most appreciated.

I'm not going to waste your time on here telling you about how great Blue Season Bali is but i'm sure if you could take a minute to check out our website Diving Bali | Dive Courses Bali you can see from there what a great dive center we are for all types of diving, from your open water courses all the way up to completing your IDC and higher instructor certifications!

The Manta's here aren't seasonal and can be found all year round at manta point, however for the next 3-4 months, along with the mantas you will also find yourself diving with the strangest of all creatures from the aquatic realm, the MOLA MOLA!

please take some time to cheack out our website for more information!

bsb

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom