Manila - Palau flights

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pakman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anyone know which airlines fly to Palau (ROR) from Manila? and roughly how much a ticket is?

Asian Spirit does manila davao to koror

Continental does Manila direct to koror

The manila to palau just got a lot cheaper once Asian SPirit came into it, i think around $300. Continental price matched them... so you get less hassle going with them...

However... if everyone goes with them Asian Spirit will cease operations and Continental will jack the price back up to $750... its $1100 yap to manila.... :D

When you looking at,Mr Pak? How's about the Aggressor (went in 1997, and reckon I could probably put up with going back again for a look-see :)).

You stationed in HK why you fly from Manila?
pakman:
Anyone know which airlines fly to Palau (ROR) from Manila? and roughly how much a ticket is?

Can't fly from HK last time I looked + it's a chance for a night in Manila with the guys :)

You can fly from HK to Manila by any airline than by continental airline to Palau.
The best way is get to know you schedule and fly ticket from HK.
If you need my help just give me a call.

Jason

ha... I am still trying to figure out what to do for a 1 & 1/2 weeks after the photoworkshop. I was thinking of Sangalaki in Kalimantan but the travel time is a real hassle (overnite in Singapore, and then 2 more stops + boat ride). So I figured if I'm gonna be in the PI, I might as well try somewhere close from there. So I might roll the dice with the weather in Palau and give it a shot. Alternative is to head down to Cebu/ Bohol/ Dumaguete...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom