Manifold...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

O-ring

Beyond the Pale
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
Is this the Sea Elite manifold everyone seems to think is a good alternative to the Halcyon?

Manifold

I was a bit leery because of the fact that it is listed as a 200 bar...I don't think this is the same one that I have seen mentioned in previous threads, but divers supply doesn't seem to have the 300 bar manifold anymore. Anyone know where to get one?

Thanks in advance,

Tom,
For sure, I was planning to wait...just didn't know they still carried the 300. I found an old URL I had to the 300, but you can't find it on their site just by looking. If I add it to my cart, and go to checkout, my cart shows up empty.

Do they automatically not show items they sell when they are on backorder? Seems weird to me...maybe I will just call them tomorrow.

Thanks

Originally posted by O-ring
Is this the Sea Elite manifold everyone seems to think is a good alternative to the Halcyon?
No, it's not a good alternative to the Halcyon, it IS the Halcyon!

:)

Roak

You may need to change to rubber knobs to the ones on the Halcyon - I heard some of the Sea Elite manifolds had knobs that cracked.

ERic

Originally posted by ericfine50
You may need to change to rubber knobs to the ones on the Halcyon - I heard some of the Sea Elite manifolds had knobs that cracked.

ERic
They're shipping with soft rubber knobs now.

DS recently told me that the 300 bar manifolds are on 60-90 day backorder. This came from their store in Jacksonville when I visited about 2 weeks ago.

Mike

I tx'd their 800 number......

They order one shipment for like 6 months worth of estimated sales....every time they run out....you think that they'd order a few dozen more...

Operator said that they were coming from Europe and SHOULD be there near the end of July. :(

I also e-mailed John from Northeast Scuba Supply, and he's got the diverite 300 bar isolation manifold in stock for $199.00 (7/8-14, for what I needed)

It's a few more bucks than the sea-elite, but it is there and ready to ship.

Comments, concerns??

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom