Manifold for 3500PSI 100's with 7/8" Threads

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KneeDeep

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello all,
I'm looking to find at least one, perhaps up to 3 (if price is right) manifolds for the older HP100's that are 3500PSI with 7/8" neck threads. I'm NOT looking for the ones with the angled valve heads. Bonus if they have plugs.

Include pricing for shipping to the Seattle area.

Ready, Set, GO......

Did you do a search? I know at least two people had them for sale within the past few months. Don't know if they sold. And don't be so quick to write off the angled ones. I actually liked them better.

iPhone. iTypo. iApologize.

I did dig a bit, but fresh ask's never hurt.

there is one of the sherwoods on ebay right now.

Sherwood Double Cave Scuba Diving Tank Valve 3500PSI Used | eBay

killer manifold and a pretty good price.

Looks right and good price. Just remember that the seats for the Sherwood valves are not replaceable anymore. No one makes a substitute that fits. If the seats are still good, you can get years of use out of them. If it is being sold because the seats are bad, it is nothing more than a paperweight. I loved the Sherwood manifolds, but I would probably look for a Genesis unless someone starts making seats.

iPhone. iTypo. iApologize.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom