Mango's Dive Center is open for diving historic Subic Bay!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mango's Dive Center

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Mango's Dive Center is open for divers and operating 7 days a week with two dives each morning on the wrecks and reefs in the bay. We offer an afternoon dive when we can get a couple people together. We also have been running a night dive about once every two weeks. We're happy to help you with any questions you may have concerning diving with us, getting here, restrictions and accommodations. Don't hesitate to drop us a line. All of our contact info is below. There is a lot of information on our website. www.mangosdivecenter.com

The weather has been spectacular and the visibilities on most all of the sites have been overall, very, very good. Happy hour starts at Mango's Beach Bar and Grill at 4 - 7pm with php60 ($1.25) local drinks! So our "deco-stop" after the dives is complimented by friendship, fellowship and a gorgeous sunset.

Here is a little vid put together by one of our customers!

Looks good.

I only spent three days at Johan's during my last trip to Subic, and now I can get direct flights to Clarke I might be looking to visit again once I have the vaccine.

Looks good.

I only spent three days at Johan's during my last trip to Subic, and now I can get direct flights to Clarke I might be looking to visit again once I have the vaccine.

We hope to see you back here in Subic! (and soon!) Right now the country is not allowing international tourists, (even with the vaccine) but we have our fingers crossed that restrictions may ease up a bit later this year.

Been years, but have fond memories of sailing into Subic Bay and Olongopo.
Can't remember how many times, 8 times before I was 21 I do remember that, lost count after that.
The only dives I have done there were 'work dives' as an example , Chief Eng: 'Here is a Nikon Nikonos III go and take a full roll of shots of the stern gland, you know where that is ,right? yes sir'.
It was a mission to stay sober in Olongopo

Been years, but have fond memories of sailing into Subic Bay and Olongopo.
Can't remember how many tines, 8 times before I was 21 I do remember that, lost count after that.
The only dives I have done there were 'work dives' as an example , Chief Eng: 'Here is a Nickon Nikonos III go and take a full roll of shots of the stern gland, you know where that is ,right? yes sir'.
It was a mission to stay sober in Olongopo

Great story! It is still a mission to stay sober in Olongapo! Hope you can visit again some day.

Any updates about when the Philippines will be open to international tourists? I'm vaccinated and have a month to travel starting mid April!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom