Manatee Dive Trip January 31st

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK here are some of our pictures, but DirtBoyDiver is the photographer not me!

PICT0596.jpg

PICT0606.jpg

PICT0610.jpg

PICT0616.jpg

PICT0611.jpg

PICT0650.jpg

PICT0651.jpg

Nice Photos! Great Job posting them too! I really like that last one, it brings back some memories of one trying to push his snout against my mask!

ok that did it i did not know if i wanted to do my o/w dives there my dive club is going on the 13 of march i am going now. 1 ? is a 3mm wet sute warm or do i need more i dont like cold

ok that did it i did not know if i wanted to do my o/w dives there my dive club is going on the 13 of march i am going now. 1 ? is a 3mm wet sute warm or do i need more i dont like cold

If I were you I'd take a 3mm and a shorty. If the air is warm you won't want the shorty and just a 3mm should be fine. But if the air is cold it would be nice to have that option to put a shorty on over your 3mm.:wink:

XRay,
We did same trip last month. Our pics pale in comparison. May I ask what camera you are using? Thanks! Great pics!

XRay,
We did same trip last month. Our pics pale in comparison. May I ask what camera you are using? Thanks! Great pics!

Oly SP-560UZ

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom