Malibu BC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MarkCriders

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Does Aqualung still support the Malibu BC? I looked at the Aqua Lung site and could not even find a user's manual for it.

Thanks,

Mark

Hi Mark,
Yes, we still support the Malibu BC with spare parts and an Owner's Manual. If you would like to provide us with an email address, we can email the manual to you. If you're uncomfortable with that, give us a call.

Tom Phillipp
Product Mgr
Aqua Lung

Thanks, I got the manual and it is very detailed, just what I needed, the new BC is on the way. One more thing, were thee any recalls or manufacturer mods to the Malibu that I should be aware of with my new old stock BC?

Cheers,

Mark

Tom,

Just got finished diving the Malibu for a week in Cozumel, and I am very happy with it, only problem was I lost a weight pouch while climbing back in the boat on the last dive of the last day. Do you have a part number for a replacement pouch?

Thanks,

Mark

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom