Malapascua's Thresher Shark Research and Conservation Project

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ps you can also see on my channel some clips of some artifacts found on the Mogami Maru, a Japanese wreck from the war sunk in 50m.

Nice One! When I get to Malapascua I'll be presenting some donated equipment to the project on behalf of our dive club here to TSRCP, who was represented by a research volunteer recently.

This is one of the first" research projects" that I've seen that charges a "reasonable" price for expenses of the volunteers, instead of trying to make money off of them to finance their "organisation"... I'm glad to see there are legit organisations like this...

:coffee:

Hope you have all kinds of success with your very worthwhile project.
We were fortunate enough to see Threshers on three out of four dives on Monad Shoal...the third time there were also a couple of Manta rays swimming by above us as we had two Threshers in front. All sooo elegant!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom