Malapascua- What can we expect to see in December

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi there,

Me and my family will arrive to Malapascua 22th december.
We are all OW-divers and and looking forward to se what Malapascua have to offer:)

I´m wondeirng if somebody could give us some information about diving around Malapascua in december, good sight?, big fish? could we expect to see the tresher sharks, Mantas and so on.
If somebody have som good divesites/islands to reccoemend i would like to hear it:).
Maybe there are some good island to make a dive at and then spend the day at the beach?

We are going to stay at Exotic and planned to dive with them to,is that a good choice?

Hope to hear from You.

Thanks
Cecilia from Sweden

Hi Cecilia,

I'm sure you'll have a great time and won't be disappointed with Exotic. I'm pretty sure they won't let you dive with anyone else if your staying there anyway :)

You will see Thresher sharks if you are allowed to go to the Monad shoal dive. They may question your experience and skilss as OW divers, and request you do at least the deep training portion of the AOW class. Mantas may or may not be around...much harder to say than the Threshers.

Make sure you get on a day trip to Gato island and Kalanggaman island and you'll have a great trip.

Enjoy!

Matt.

Back
Top Bottom