Maladives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Johno

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me his experience with diving at the Maladives,in October i will go there for the first time ever.Thank you for any comment about anything.

I cant speak from personal experience on this one but try this and you will find alot of dive sites for this area:

Maldives

[Edited by King_Neptune on 07-18-2000 at 02:00 PM]

Hi Johno,

It's only been about 3 weeks since I got back from the Maldives, my first ever diving in the sea and away from the UK.

What can I say??? WOW!!!! I did 8 dives in a week and every one of them produced a special event. I saw a huge Manta Ray, turtle, White tip reef sharks (6 at one time!!). I experienced strong currents, something I hadn't even thought of when diving at inland sites in the UK!!

Euro divers are the main dive operators in the Maldives and the team at Ari Beach were excellent. They knew the best dive sites, were very knowlegeable of the sea life, both fish and coral, and were very friendly.

Overall I had the best holiday ever!!! I'm off to the Red Sea in September but it'll take a lot to better my first ever sea dive in the Maldives.

Hello Sal,

That sounds awesome!
The first thing that came to my mind was .. Did you actually take any pictures while diving???
If so I would love to show them on the website for other to see if you would be interested, especially ones that are so recent!

Hi Neptune,

I didn't take any pictures but my partner did, it would be great to see them on a website!

He also videoed some of the dives and we are currently editing the footage. We could probably get that to you when it's done aswell. We got some great footage of an eagle ray and obviously loads of other fish!

I'll try and get them to you as soon as possible.

Sal

Wahooo!!

Those would be great! If you would like we will set you up an entire gallery if you would like with whatever you would like to include. If you would like to write a small little blurb about them or a description that would be awesome.
We can even set them up as your own section in the Image Harbor Virtual Postcard Galleries so that you can send them as postcards online.

Just let me know what you would like to do and we can make it happen. When you are getting close to have them ready sent us an email at inquiries@scubasource.com so we can talk about how you'd like to see them.

:D

Hi Neptune,

That would be brilliant, I'll contact you via the e-mail when I've scanned them in and they are ready.

Would you be interested in the video aswell?? I could try and compress it into an MPEG, there's some good stuff on there.

Sally

Hi Sal,

I would definitely be interested in the video as well as the photos. In fact, I would be interested in anything you would like to send my way. Did you take a look at what we can do with the photos? Like using them for your own Virtual Postcards?

Take a look at that link above and if you want us to set that up for you we would be happy to.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom