MAKO Spearguns: Oct Bro-Deal - Yamamoto Wetsuits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MAKO Spearguns

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Reaction score
Hey Guys, Here are my October Bro Deals!

And, don’t let these low prices fool you!
  • I use the exact same factories as the expensive brands.
  • And, most of those brands sell exact copies of my MAKO products with their name on it. This is common in the dive industry. I do it too.
  • But some use lower quality materials to be competitive.
  • And, their prices are much higher than MAKO because they sell through dive shops.
  • MAKO sells direct to divers for less. (No dive shop mark-up)
This month, you can get ready for cooler water and save 10% on my Yamamoto 2 piece wetsuits including:

Men's 3D Reef Camo 2 Piece Open Cell Wetsuit
Men's Reef Camo 2 Piece Open Cell Wetsuit
Men's 3D Ocean Blue Camo 2 Piece Open Cell Wetsuit
Women's 3D Reef Camo 2 Piece Open Cell Wetsuit
Women's Reef Camo 2 Piece Open Cell Wetsuit
Women's 3D Ocean Blue Camo 2 Piece Open Cell Wetsuit
Youth 3D Reef Camo 2 Piece Open Cell Wetsuit

http://www.makospearguns.com/Wetsuits-s/94.htm
Here's a sample of the sale prices on my Yamamoto 2 piece suits: yamamoto wetsuits on sale

campaign-october-wetsuits-750.jpg

Head over to MAKO Spearguns and get your BRO DEAL discount by entering the code ******at checkout!

Of course you have to sign up for our newsletter to get the code. Scroll to the very bottom of the home page and click on the "Connect With US" Box.

Dive Safe,
-Dano

Man, I wish my body proportions didn't require custom suits. I'd be on this offer PDQ.

One day, I hope that we can go to a local shop for a 3D body scan and send the file to you or even Amazon for a custom product. Pick the material, cut, and wait a few weeks. The computer-driven machinery that cuts out patterns these days wouldn't care, except they could only do as many layers of material at once as the quantity ordered.

I have been considering a Mako wetsuit for sometime and have been watching for a wetuit “Bro deal.” Just placed my order for a 5 mil. I have hated evey past 5 I have tried so far. Keeping my fingers crossed. If I like it I plan to get the 3 as well then can mix and match to optimize warmth, comfort and travel convenience.

ok UNCFNP,

I appreciate this thread, good info here for those of us who are cold-phobes and considering a new suit

BUT

Wth is a "tankini"?

Daughter says two piece suit with tank top and bikini bottom.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom