MAKO Spearguns: Kona Kill Knife Shipment

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MAKO Spearguns

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I just received another shipment of my Italian made MAKO Kona Kill Knives.

This is the exact same high quality knife that is sold by the most expensive companies.

That’s right! They use the exact same factories as I do. In some cases, such as this, they sell the exact
same products as the MAKO brand.

But, because I sell direct to Divers, instead of through dive shops, my prices are much less!

Same Factories – Same High Quality – No Dive Shop Markup!

attachment.php?attachmentid=232441&stc=1&d=1492304579.jpg

attachment.php?attachmentid=232437&stc=1&d=1492303963.jpg

attachment.php?attachmentid=232436&stc=1&d=1492303963.jpg

attachment.php?attachmentid=232434&stc=1&d=1492303963.jpg

attachment.php?attachmentid=232435&stc=1&d=1492304871.jpg

That is an interesting idea. Thanks! I know from other marine applications that those magnets need to be isolated or sealed from sea water or corrosion can become an issue, but that should not preclude their use. We haven't worked on something like that, but maybe we should.

Spearfisherman tend to use their knives a lot - for humanly dispatching the fish (by braining it), for gutting the fish prior to placement in the cooler and sometimes to cut up chum etc. Often this is on the surface where a dropped or lost knife would be unrecoverable.

Many divers use a loop of bungi cord attached to the hole in the end of the knife. This allows the bungi to be placed over the bottom end of the sheath providing extra security and it can also serve as a loose (and safe) wrist lanyard during in-water use which makes dropping it harder.

Elastic Cordage 1/8th inch | MAKO Spearguns

MOEEC.1-2T.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom