MAKO Spearguns: Black Friday SALE!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MAKO Spearguns

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Reaction score
572b36ee-0b1b-4f23-a85c-0567d908f56e.jpg

NO COUPONS - NO CODES - NO MINIMUM PURCHASE - YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE TO POST TO A SOCIAL NETWORK

I’ve discounted some of our most popular fins, package deals and also our gear bag.

MAKO sells direct, so we eliminate the middle man and always save you a bunch of money.

Our sale runs all week - from Monday 11/23 through Monday 11/30, or while inventory supplies last, which ever comes first. The products on sale will show the regular prices until the sale begins, then the discounts will be applied when you add the item into your shopping cart during the sale dates.

Not only are these items really popular, but I'm pretty well stocked up on them so I'm not expecting I'll run out. Contact us at (540) 361-1570 or info@makospearguns.com if you have any questions.

Black Friday 2015

black-friday-2015-products.jpg

Thanks!

Dano

---------- Post added November 24th, 2015 at 07:25 PM ----------

Response has been excellent so far. Thanks Everyone!

If you have ever considered trying out freedive fins, this sale is an opportunity you don't want to miss.

And for the kids, our youth freedive fin (Los Ninos) is an incredible value at $40.

Just ordered those fins and socks I've been wanting. Thanks, Dano!

CYBER MONDAY SALE - IT'S ON!

NO COUPONS - NO CODES - NO MINIMUM PURCHASE - NO SOCIAL MEDIA POSTING REQUIRED

Hey guys, I've added *all* our floats to our Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale! In addition to select fins and other gear already on sale, I've added our High Pressure Float, Professional Inflatable Float, Hawaiian Hard Float & our Economical Float - all at 20% savings.

Our Cyber Monday sale runs through Midnight on Monday 11/30, or while inventory lasts, which ever comes first. The products on sale will show the regular prices until you add the item into your shopping cart.

Black Friday 2015

874e2834-f82d-404d-a808-c3ff506530d3.jpg

---------- Post added November 30th, 2015 at 08:07 PM ----------

FYI Everyone. This is probably the best and most rugged "dive flag/float" you will ever find.

Hawaiian Hard Float | MAKO Spearguns

MHHF2-2T.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom