For Sale MAKO: Sale on NEW Silicone Weight Belts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MAKO Spearguns

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
This week, we have an awesome sale on our High-Performance Freedive Weight Belts.

silicone-dive-weight-belts__42358.1647228835.jpg

MFDWB-2__95613.1614197628.jpg

Available in both silicone and rubber, the MAKO Freedive Weight Belts are the best freedive weight belts for the most demanding freedive instructors,
freedive competitors, and high level spearfishermen.

Rubber Freedive Belt:

MAKO DIRECT PRICE: $25.95
DIVE SHOP PRICE: $40.95

Silicone Freedive Weightbelt

MAKO DIRECT PRICE: $34.95
DIVE SHOP PRICE: $59.95

Spearfishing Accessories - Weights and Weight Belts - MAKO Spearguns

MAKO FREE REPLACEMENT / SAFETY POLICY

If you ever have to ditch your MAKO weight belt in an emergency, I will replace it free of charge.
In an emergency, you shouldn’t be considering the replacement costs. Just ditch it. I will replace the belt and the weights.

Dive safe,
Dano

@Jim Lapenta did a good review on these belts here:

MAKO FREE REPLACEMENT / SAFETY POLICY

If you ever have to ditch your MAKO weight belt in an emergency, I will replace it free of charge.
In an emergency, you shouldn’t be considering the replacement costs. Just ditch it. I will replace the belt and the weights.

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Excellent. I just ordered one!

Great, I appreciate your support and any feedback you can provide will be appreciated.

Very few freedivers do not use some type of elastic weight belt, but scuba divers, for the most part, have not yet adopted the use of these belts. We do get a a good bit of positive feedback when they finally do try them.

I'm pretty excited about these new silicone belts. They have a little more stretch and silicone is a very robust material, so they should hold up to many years of use.

I tried to get a color for everyone.

This older video might help to explain how these belts work.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom