Review MAKO Freedive Wetsuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MAKO Spearguns

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Reaction score
Hey Guys:

Hopefully as many of you know, MAKO Spearguns sells direct to consumer with no middle man or retail or wholesale intermediaries. Shortening the supply chain greatly assists us in bringing high quality products directly to the consumer at very competitive prices. However, this business model means that word of mouth and genuine customer feedback is essential to our continued success.

We recently received a completely UNSOLISITED review/feedback directly from a customer. It was so good, I thought it appropriate to share with this community.

I have kept the customer's details anonymous, but if you really need to know, I will contact him and verify that we can release his last name to particular individuals. Again these are his words - not mine.

Thanks
dano

Josh,

I have been using my Mako 5mm suit since it's arrival early last month. The real test came last week when I was freediving in a mountain lake in the Oregon Cascades. The water temperature was 41° (data from diving watch) and I was in the water for 1 hour and 15 minutes. The only thing that got cold were my fingers (in TUSA 5mm gloves). My lycra swimsuit was barely wet. As a former research diver, I honestly felt warmer than my 1000's of logged drysuit dives in similar water temperatures. I was amazed. Great design and great manufacturing! I've included a couple of photos. I have some short GoPro clips if you're interested.

Thanks again,

Don RoXXXX
Bend, Oregon
425-876-6XXX

Sent from my Galaxy
IMG_20211031_111520_842.jpg
IMG_20211031_111520_839.jpg

Back
Top Bottom