Making a dive website

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Coll

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi all, I was interested in creating a website onto which I could post my dive pictures in an organized manner. Does anyone know of a EASY, free, provider or web design program? Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Facebook or Flickr would be good alternatives to building a website - free, easy to organise and manage, and easy to share with others.

Have to go with Flickr as well, what you pay for a Pro account vs what you would to spend (time and money) on building the site, maintaining and then finding a place to host it.

Hi all, I was interested in creating a website onto which I could post my dive pictures in an organized manner. Does anyone know of a EASY, free, provider or web design program? Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
One option if you have Microsoft Word is I think it has a "Save as HTML" feature. It's generally a bad way to make websites, but might work for just posting pictures.

If you go this route and need somewhere to host it, let me know.

But as the two posters above me said, in your case it may just be easier to go with an existing site.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom