• Welcome to ScubaBoard

1. Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
    • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
    • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Login or Register now by clicking on the button

Make Equipment Purchases in Grand Cayman?

Discussion in 'General Scuba Equipment Discussions' started by Suppresst, Oct 30, 2019.

1. Ministryofgiraffes

Ministryofgiraffes Manta Ray

# of Dives: 1,000 - 2,499
    Indeed, so it isn’t a misconception as claimed... only when USD is referenced......or as a pedant would claim...the misconception is in fact arguably a misconception :)

2. mi000ke

mi000ke Manta Ray

# of Dives: 100 - 199
    The real issue is why you would be drinking Caybrew in London when you could be drinking some of the finest local real ales the world had ever produced :)

gbf and Ministryofgiraffes like this.
  3. Ministryofgiraffes

Ministryofgiraffes Manta Ray

# of Dives: 1,000 - 2,499
    ..said it 'bought the same amount'....not that i drank it... i'm not a maniac... :)

4. diversteve

diversteve Technical Admin

# of Dives: I'm a Fish!
    You definitely proved that LOL

mi000ke likes this.
  5. 84CJ7

84CJ7 Barracuda

What part of Michigan isn't a dive Mecca? You are literally surrounded by multiple great lakes.

You should tell us what brands and gear you were looking at so we can first tell you that you are wrong and should buy other stuff, and then suggest a whole pile of places to get all sorts of different things you weren't even looking for.

Personally I am waiting for black Friday to see if anyone has anything worth jumping on. I already got my new dive boots half price from Deep6.

DeepSeaExplorer likes this.