Makati to Anilao and back

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wantonmien

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi all,

I remember reading ages ago of someone offering to set up a car transfer service to get from Manila to Anilao (and back) - is there such a reliable service ?

Resorts offer a pick up and return for around Peso 4000 each way (for van) - so is there a cheaper way, or anyone offering the trip for less ?

Cheers

ocdiver - just mailed him so will wait and see. so are you in Manila ?

@wantonmien, do let us know if there is any response. It would be great to have such service. P1.2k is very affordable.

On another note, are there any van service from Anilao to Batangas Bus Terminal? It'll be so much convenient compared to taking a jeep and trike especially if you're hauling gears around.

Thanks.

joshchin1989, no response as yet, but will let you know. There is a definite little earner for a local PHP guy with a van or decent sized car. I've recently moved to Makati, and once my dive gear arrives I'm expecting to be heading down Anilao/Batangas for dive weekends every other weekend, and if all else fails I'll buy a car so might even offer the service myself !

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom