Maintenance Special

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Twomixdiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Is your regulator free flowing? Is your BCD getting you down? Does your computer refuse to turn on?

Well for the remaining month of October we shall be slashing our service charge on equipment repair from Php 800 to only Php 200.
This is for labor only and does not include replacement parts. (And, by the way, we don't overcharge on spares).

As long as your scuba gear isn't made in places like North Korea or the ARMM we can fix most anything.

GORDON S. CANCIO
Scuba Stop Dive Shop
1047 Metropolitan Ave.
Makati City
email: gordon@scubastoponline.com
web: www.scubastoponline.com
tel: 895 4531 fax: 890 4544
Shop Hours: 11 am to 7 pm Mons. to Fridays
11 am to 3pm Saturdays
Closed on Sundays

Twomixdiver:
As long as your scuba gear isn't made in places like North Korea or the ARMM we can fix most anything.

You mean I can't bring in my vintage Royal Aquamaster/ Kim Il Sung "The Great leader" limited special edition double hose regulator? pffff... gonna test a nuclear bomb in your shop basement...

pakman:
You mean I can't bring in my vintage Royal Aquamaster/ Kim Il Sung "The Great leader" limited special edition double hose regulator? pffff... gonna test a nuclear bomb in your shop basement...
the one with the great leader's face embossed on the faceplate of the 2nd stage and you purge by pushing in his forehead????

WOW! :god:

you're my hero!!!

Jag

and don't forget my favorite muslim militant group acronym in the Philippines...

MILF
:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:
Moro Islamic Liberation Front

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom