Main forum page size?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hawk

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
For some reason the main forum listing page doesn't fit my screen today. If I click on any individual forum it is fine. This is like when someone puts a pictur in a post that is too large and you have to scroll sideways to get everything. Did somebody goof up and put one of the advertisements too large?

I am about as computer challenged as they come. I have no idea what you are asking.

OK, describe what is not right in detail.

On my screen, everything's fine.

The ads are fixed in size... and can't be too big. :wink:

The main forum page... I did adjust the columns for sub forums.

To do a screen print... (on a PC)

1. hit 'CTRL' & 'PRNT SCRN'
2. click START -> RUN -> type in "mspaint"
3. Click "CTRL-V"
4. SAVE as JPEG.
5. Post here.

Then we can see it.

Also - what is your screen resolution? 800 x 600? 1024 x 768 ?

The main forum listing page has the colums at the top that list different aspects of the forums. The ones marked "last post" "threads" and "posts" are all off to the right of my screen. It is as though the size of the page is too wide to be viewed. Maybe if I had a larger screen it would be ok, but it is not the way it normally is. If I go into any of the individual forums, it is fine. To see the whole page on the main forums listing I have to scroll right and then back left.

Last edited:
Only on the ScubaDiving Central section?

Or all over the forum home page?

The entire page after I sign in and click on 'enter forums'. The entire forums listing shows as that size. The individual forums do not show that way after entering them. I tried to print screen, and got it as a file in mspaint, not the way I was told to, but I got it. I just can't get it to post here. Like I said, I'm not good at this kind of stuff. Sorry.

Try it now.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom