Magus 950 silent submersion DVP scooter $4500

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

H20doctor

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Im selling my 1 yr old Magnus scooter, scooter is located in washington state, I will ship it anywhere in the US for $150.00 Via UPS ..
Scooter Has Watts up meter, and Alum Upgrade Prop ... This scooter has been Used Heavily and shows scuffs and scratches on the Outside Nose ... But that just means It was Loved A lot!!! the battery is always cycled and Maintained, charging stats are 50 volts ... Run time on this scooter is Insane , and the power is crazy ....

Price is $4,500 firm + shipping $150.00

Magnus 950 `.jpgwhats up meter.jpg

Can you post pictures of the hull? Was the scooter purchased new a year ago? I'm sending a PM as well

Hull 1.jpgHull 2.jpgHull 3.jpg

Puget sound shore diving here = rocks and scuffs to Delrin ... But these can all Be buffed Out with a sander Per rodney at SS ... Its cosmetic and doesnt effect the scooters performance at all ... there is no such thing as a Unscratched diving scooter ...LOL

battery status.jpg

Here is a picture of the watts up meter , showing the charging status of the lithium battery today 06/03/20015

the Battery has been well Maintained and conditioned Properly....

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom