Macro from Anilao

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ozziworld

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Had quite a dive yesterday. These rare critters from one of last Sunday's dive in Anilao.

1977104_639337929472375_1245041694_n.jpg

Halequin Shrimp

1185649_638416222897879_1265809238_n.jpg

Hairy Shrimp

1926634_638162332923268_267448194_n.jpg

Hairy Goby

Even for Anilao, it is most unlikely to see these rare critters on the same dive.

fantastic photos! thanks for sharing. Looked at your profile on UWphotographers ... were those shot with your S90?

fantastic photos! thanks for sharing. Looked at your profile on UWphotographers ... were those shot with your S90?

He has a DSLR now I think

The hairy shrimp is excellent for clarity the ones I have look just...hair!

Really good shots Ozzi! Who was your guide? I just did 9 days at Anilao, I had Wilson at Dive Solana, I thought he was great, but I never saw any of those critters! (would love to though!)

Rob, I always have Edgar as my guide out of Crystal Blue Resort. Anilao jas so many good guides/spotters DMs that as long as you tell them you are a photographer. It is easy to getvset up with a good guide specialing in Macro Critters.

+1 on Edgar at Crystal Blue

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom