Macro/closeup workshop BHB, in Florida june 21-24

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PHIL RUDIN

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
We still have space for this event to be held at and around the outstanding Blue Heron Bridge in south Florida.

Small class size and plenty of time in the water.

Hope to see you June 21-24 for this event.

Phil Rudin

CP120113_0637.jpg

Palm Beach Macro Workshop!

Get More Info

pricetag_left.png

$350

pricetag_right.png

contentsplitter.png

Join us June 21-24 for three days of guided shore diving and intense underwater photo learning with an emphasis on macro techniques! This class is perfect for beginner to intermediate underwater photographers. Phil Rudin , one of the most knowledgable macro photographers we know, is leading this workshop. Diving will be at Riviera Beach's Phil Foster Park / Blue Heron Bridge, an amazing macro photogrphay location in only 20 ft of water!

Rental rigs are available for customers that want to test drive a new system at Blue Heron Bridge. A student to staff ratio of 4:1 will provide ample opportunity for one on one critiques and questions.

Want to stay in the loop?

icon_facebook.5.png

Friend us on Facebook

icon_twitter.5.png

Follow us on Twitter

You can update your subscription preferences here, or unsubscribe from this mailinghere.
You signed up for our mailing list when purchasing from Reef Photo & Video, or via one of our trade show promotions. Like this email? Forward it to a friend!
Copyright © 2012 Reef Photo & Video All rights reserved.
Reef Photo & Video
2303 North Andrews Avenue

Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33311

Add us to your address book

PHILRUDIN-AUGMASTR-1.JPG-00734.jpgPHILRUDIN-AUGMASTR-1.JPG-3146167.jpgPHILRUDIN-AUGMASTR-1.JPG-3166394.jpgPHILRUDIN-AUGMASTR-1.JPG-9177873.jpg

We still have a some room at this workshop and conditions at the bridge have been ideal, hope to see you at the workshop.

Attached are some of the critters found at the bridge.

Phil Rudin

Last edited:
I just wanted to follow up and say that this class was GREAT and I would recommend it to anyone who wants to improve their macro photography. Phil and the rest of the guys at REEF were fantastic. Thanks!

maybe if get stationed on the east coast next year, i can make it....

Phil, you need to give people like us (on the "Left Coast") more notice of these! It takes time to arrange tickets (especially free ones!).

These classes are hosted by Reef Photo and video. The workshops have been listed on there web site for months and through the end of 1212. I am only one of several instructors teaching for Reef Photo and I assist with most of the macro classes. Check the Reefphoto.com site for future dates.

Perhaps Aug 9-12 could work for you. Hope to meet you in one of Reef's workshops.
Phil Rudin

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom