MacDive RMV question/doubles

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Marie13

Great Lakes Mermaid
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I took my doubles for their first spin outside the pool yesterday at the local quarry. I have a Perdix AI with a transmitter on right post (SPG on left post). When I downloaded my dives, MacDive showed an RMV of .35/cft per min. My tank size is set to HP80. Is this RMV number actually correct in that I can plug it into formulas (or MultiDeco) to figure out gas needs for future dives?
fullsizeoutput_855.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_857.jpeg

In the desktop program there's an option to toggle doubles. I would be amazed if there wasn't one on the mobile program as well.

In the desktop program there's an option to toggle doubles. I would be amazed if there wasn't one on the mobile program as well.

Where in the desktop program? I have both desktop and mobile versions.

On the gases tab, right under the tank, gas, and supply type drop downs. It's a check box that says "double tank"

In the IOS program you can set doubles. Select your Tank #1, you should see the following screen where you can select doubles.

upload_2019-4-8_10-39-31.jpeg

Double click your dive. Click on the gases tab. It's right there under the drop downs on the right side of the window that pops up.

Bingo! Thank you. That cleared it up! RMV is now .7

Double click your dive. Click on the gases tab. It's right there under the drop downs on the right side of the window that pops up.

Just found it. Thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom