MacDive: new version with cloud syncing (dropbox) and an iPhone app!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

altaskier

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
There's a new version of MacDive with cloud syncing through Dropbox, and a cool new iPhone app! On a first glance it looks fantastic!
MacDive

I'm not connected with the developers; just a happy user.

I updated MacDive and added it on my iPad. The dropbox syncing works great. It is much more effective than MacDive / DiveLog that I had been using.

MacDive is an awesome program, and the developer is a terrific guy! Over the years, I have written to him occasionally for support, and he always answers immediately, and fixes things right away. The new version is even better - I can't say enough good things about the application....

Agree with above. A great program which I have been using since it came out. In addition to the above, there is now an iphone program (works on ipad too) with the same name (its $10) that will also take advantage of the dropbox syncing. Its really seamless syncing now.

Kudos to the developer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom