M28 Issue

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thor22

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
So I purchased a M28 in August of 2017, I received the unit and it would not record any dive data. It seemed to be frozen with the data from Poseidon's testing. I returned to Sweden and that issue was fixed around this time last year. Now, the unit will not boot up. I have meticulously charged the unit to 100% every month (as recommended in the manual), but when I try to turn it on I get 10-20 green flashes and 3-5 red flashes with a blank screen. When charging I get the same lights, nothing boots up and now it does not seem to charge. There is no possibility of water intrusion or other damage. Any thoughts or similar issues? I've reached out to Poseidon, just checking here while awaiting a response. I've loved my Poseidon gear, but have had no luck with this piece of equipment. Thanks.

I have found the M28 user group on Facebook to be an invaluable resource. I believe I have seen someone with a similar issue, a forced FW update sorted it out.

Poseidon M28

I have found the M28 user group on Facebook to be an invaluable resource. I believe I have seen someone with a similar issue, a forced FW update sorted it out.

Poseidon M28
Thanks, the forced update at least allows the computer to boot up now. I appreciate it and the link to the FB page.

Back
Top Bottom