M/Y Sahara

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ernie

Reaction score
Hello,

we had a one week trip on the Sahara in Mai 2003. It was my third trip in this area and it was the very best one. Sahara is an excellent boat for groups up to 14 people. Technical equipment and services were the best I ever had. From organisation point of view Cici shows both professionalsm and flexibily. We build up great relation to the crew and had big fun together. The cook was a real magician, i. e. the meals always were highlights on this trip. Of course, we were there to experience the unbelievable beauty of the diving sites and all our expectations were exceeded but the real success of our holiday was the perfect combination of the boat, the crew, the food, the sites, the guide, the organisation etc.. Overall, the whole group put me in charge to organise our next trip with Seawolf. And I will do...

Ernie

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom