Lurker to member

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tigercowboy

Registered
Reaction score
Hey folks,
I have lurked on the forums for a while, but was to lazy to register. Finally went through with it, so I figured an introduction thread was appropriate!

I am relatively new to diving. I have been certified not quite a year and I have logged around 50 dives so far, so trying to get that experience in. The more I go the more I love it. I am also a freediver, and avid spearfisherman. Always on the look out for new buddies!

Good for you, getting in 50 dives already! Nothing makes the sport more fun than getting good at it, and nothing gets you good better than lots of diving!

Good for you, getting in 50 dives already! Nothing makes the sport more fun than getting good at it, and nothing gets you good better than lots of diving!

Thanks! It helps living close to the beach, and having great diving close at hand. It's a little intimidating coming on the forums and seeing folks with thousands of dives. At this point I can't even imagine!

Welcome aboard!!!

Please feel free to drop on down to our local forum and join the fun here:
SoCal

Back
Top Bottom