Lunch Hour Special

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive Right In Scuba

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
OK...we just added a Lunch Hour Special. This will be a new Special EVERY Day from 12-2pm Central Time.

Check back daily to see what the new special is!!!

Todays Special can be seen HERE

We have noticed most people browsing around lunch time:popcorn:

On the Weekends, be on the lookout for MIDNIGHT MADNESS Specials starting in October for the late nite guys:cool2:

OK we are extending it till Midnight tonight for those that missed the lunch special.........Make sure to check back next week, you never know what you will be missing!

This weekend, it will be ALL Day Specials, but starting Monday, it will be just the lunch hour special :wink: and starting in October, Midnight Madness Sales on Saturdays :D

I must be missing something. When I click the link, all I get is your catalog index page with New Products for September. I originally thought it was because it was not during your "lunch hour" but you say it good till midnight today, and it's the same page as yesterday and the day before. What am I doing wrong? Do I need to create an account and log in to see the daily special?

Till midnight was just the first day....now its from 11am till 3pm central....You dont need to be looged in to see it....its in the right corner...give me 5minutes :wink:

I will throw it back up until midnite tonight....Tomorrow is a $1600 "X" for $600....stay tuned :D

Hmmmm....Todays is a decent one
biggrin.gif

Do you guys like that I bump this dailey, or would you rather I dont remind you? I dont want to be the guy bumping a thread and being obnoxious, yet...if you guys like the reminder...

Decent? $600 for a regular $1000 suit isn't decent, it's awesome! :D

There's an arrow pointing to the hourly special now for those that can't find it! LOL :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom