LP80 steel doubles

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

arkheel

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm looking for a set (or two) of Faber LP80 doubles. Please let me know if you have some Faber LP80 doubles that you would like to sell and what your asking price is. I'm happy to pay shipping or take a reasonably long road trip to pick them up. I'm located in central North Carolina, area code 27510.

Many thanks.

Last edited:
I have a set of LP80 PST that are setup as doubles with manifold and bands. I am wanting to sell them, I live in Washington State but would be willing to ship. Make me a reasonable offer if you are interested. CB

justmecb,

I have to admit that I'm hoping for a set of Faber LP80s. I'm a very small person, and just looking at the tank specs, a set of the Faber LP 80 tanks should be 8 or so pounds lighter than the PST LP80s. I do love galvanized tanks though. I wonder if you would mind weighing your doubles and also providing some photos?

---------- Post added June 24th, 2015 at 10:01 AM ----------

justmecb,

Based on feedback that I've received from other small divers, I'm narrowing my search for tanks to the Faber LP80s. Thank you for offering to sell your PSTs and for being willing to ship them. I'm going to hold out hope for some Fabers.

I think my shop might have some faber lp80's. I know for a fact they have lp85's. If they don't have the lp 80's would you be interested in the 85's. They are all fabers. White finish.

---------- Post added June 24th, 2015 at 10:24 AM ----------

They are already doubled up they are used tanks and they are all white finish.

---------- Post added June 24th, 2015 at 10:24 AM ----------

They are already doubled up they are used tanks and they are all white finish.

The LP85s are a little tall for me, so I'm much more interested in the Faber LP80s. Please let me know if you have some. That would be great.

Sorry. I just called the shop. They only have lp85's

I think Faber LP80 is relatively old tank. My one my frequent buddy has a set. They are noticeably smaller and lighter than LP85. Smaller in both length and diameter. It is more like a LP72 in size. I can ask my buddy to see if he wants to sell his.

I have a set of double faber mp80s. Any interest in those?

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk 2

FireMedicATL, I just sent you a pm.

---------- Post added June 26th, 2015 at 09:06 AM ----------

Still searching for some Faber LP80 tanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom