love the diva lx BUT......

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wapyaly - me too - 34A - but it sounds like you should have tried the M size at the very least.....remember the weight pockets should be around your hip bone, which means the waist strap is lower than you would normally velcro a strap across your belly.
if you cant swap to an M, try practicing at home loosening the shoulder straps a little.

If you don't have them already, you might also try a heavier set of fins like the Scuba Pro Jetfins. That might help your balance as well...especially if you fit them with steel spring straps.

Hmm difficult one, I found being a touch on the tiny side, the Diva LX suits me fine. And in fact, the weights sit perfectly.

It may be a little late in the day, but have you tried the Scubapro Glide star? For me it felt waaaay too long in the body, but maybe for you being that bit taller, it would be perfect. It also has shoulder straps that are closer together at the front, that really accommodate our narrow, girlie shoulders perfectly. It doesn't quite do the cleavage thing that the Diva LX does tho!!!

jagfish:
If you don't have them already, you might also try a heavier set of fins like the Scuba Pro Jetfins. That might help your balance as well...especially if you fit them with steel spring straps.

Ye gawds.. aren't those the fins that Fred Flinstone used to wear? :joke:

No offense, but Jet Fins are not the answer to every question, especially when the disucssion is about a BC.

SubMariner:
No offense, but Jet Fins are not the answer to every question,
Really? They keep my finger nails clean and my hair shiny, my car runs better since I bought them again, and I can barely smell the litterbox over the rubber's odor.
So how can you say such a thing?
Wapyaly could even drop the water bong and sniff the rubber. :11:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom