Lou's there Oct, Nov, Jan, Feb

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lou, Lorie and I are shooting for dates around your Oct and Nov dates but have to choose - lost vacation when my former company sold our division. Was planning May but Lorie got infections in both ears from 2 yr old nephew and can't dive until mid June. I intend to go then (with or without her).
Will Nancy be coming down on those dates?
You can reply here or reply to one of our past emails to you.

Lou, Lorie and I are shooting for dates around your Oct and Nov dates but have to choose - lost vacation when my former company sold our division. Was planning May but Lorie got infections in both ears from 2 yr old nephew and can't dive until mid June. I intend to go then (with or without her).
Will Nancy be coming down on those dates?
You can reply here or reply to one of our past emails to you.

Hey Dale: Nancy will be with in Nov and Feb. and we will be at the Reef. I am on my own in Oct and Jan and will stay in town. Sorry to hear about Lorie hopes she gets to go with you. Is she still at AA? If that was me I would be in Coz every weekend.

Lorie is not with American anymore - not to be confused with a 12 step program. I was getting used to cheap flights. We'll let you know about Oct or Nov. I was hoping you would go in June since Raul won't go out with one diver. If that is your issue when you are there, which op will you use? In the past it's been Jeremy at LU for me.

Lorie is not with American anymore - not to be confused with a 12 step program. I was getting used to cheap flights. We'll let you know about Oct or Nov. I was hoping you would go in June since Raul won't go out with one diver. If that is your issue when you are there, which op will you use? In the past it's been Jeremy at LU for me.

Never even realized about the 12 step connotation, holy cow that was not a good abbreviation for American Air.
Jeremy@LU, Michaela@Liquid Blue, Christi@Bluextsea, Dive with Allison, Raul was going to set me up with Scuba tony one time but then he rented himself and boat out to LB as dive master so I was able to go with. Whoever he set me up with they always transfered my gear and I never had to do anything.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom